Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fashion with a Twist


I have exciting news to share today!

Last night I was checking my Etsy email when I saw a message from a Judykou. This particular Etsy member has a website called Sundaybrunchdress.com The website sells beautiful designer dresses which she likes to feature with a new illustrator each month. She does an excellent job of pairing dresses in her shop to the illustrators she selects and lo and behold she took a fancy to me!

I am potentially going to be the featured artist for May or June....fingers crossed. I will definitely keep you all posted for more news to come.

In other news I'm starting a new illustration. Having only 5 prints available in my shop feels a little sparse to me. I'm hoping to offer one more illustration by the end of April and many more in the months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment